Share now via your favorite social media or via email.
What is covered includes:
• Information on how to access HP kits and handbooks
• Information on proper record keeping, release forms, and documentation to provide clientele (including forms for daycare/schools, declaration of HP for travel)
• Clientele FAQs
• Understanding of homeopathic philosophy as it applies to addressing acute illness and responses to homeoprophylaxis.
• Assessments for HP clientele – readiness for HP
• Support for practitioners (email list) and clientele (email list and social media contact)
• As requested,:
- lists of doctors friendly toward immunisation choice
- studies verifying effectiveness of HP
- more supportive information, as needed
• Information on HP outreach for increasing local clientele
• Understanding of HPWWC (Homeoprophylaxis: A Worldwide Choice) and how being involved with this will help further ensure the establishment of HP as an accepted immunisation alternative
• Ongoing support, consultation as needed as HP becomes established in your practise
• Information about ongoing research into HP and research projects in HP happening in the USA that you/your clientele can be part of
Please email for more information and to register for this: Admin@HPWWC.org
This course faces one of the most difficult of all health decisions that most new parents have to face – how best to protect their child against potentially serious infectious diseases. The reason why it is a difficult decision is firstly because there is no perfect option available, and secondly because there is a considerable amount of misinformation about immunisation options both from orthodox health authorities and from some opponents of vaccination. The free course will look at some important questions Isaac has often been asked based on his practice over the last 30 years, including:
For the free online parents' course, visit:
Or for a more in-depth online parents' course, visit:
Homoeopathic Immunisation For Your Child
The additional step beyond learning the principles of Homeoprophylaxis is knowing how to put it into your individual practise. This can vary country by country and often region by region.
To help with this next and very vital stage of effectively implementing HP into your practise, we are offering Phase II training. The basics are listed here - you need only to select your country for this.
If you are a practitioner wanting to add HP to your practise, please understand it is your individual responsibility to attend these courses and obtain the certificate/s of completion.
To become affiliated with HPWWC, we ask that you provide a copy of this/these certificate/s to HPWWC (Admin AT HPWWC.org) as part of becoming an affiliate of HPWWC.
For everyone interested in Homeoprophylaxis:
If you are not a practitioner - homeopath or otherwise - and would like to know more about Homeoprophylaxis ("HP"), you are welcome to take part in an HP webinar!
Presented by the founder and president of HPWWC, Cathy Lemmon, these take place regularly - and registration for these is still free
The next one scheduled will take place on
Saturday, 10 November, at 1:00 PM Central (US) Time.
Here is the link for registration:
Looking forward to sharing this information with you!
© Copyright 2018 Homeoprophylaxis: A Worldwide Choice (HPWWC). All rights reserved.
TRAIN IN HOMEOPROPHYLAXIS
Here you may learn about Homeoprophylaxis - its history and how it works.
A worldwide choice for disease prevention
LEARN ABOUT HOMEOPROPHYLAXIS
For the practitioner interested in learning more about homoeoprophylaxis, here is a link for a free introductory course:
All You Wanted To Know About Practicing Homoeoprophylaxis
Here, also, is an advanced course, designed to accompany and add to Dr. Golden's Complete Practitioners' Course to help towards a more complete understanding of homoeoprophylaxis:
The Complete Practitioners' Course in Homoeoprophylaxis
Phase II Training - Putting HP Into Practise
Training in Homoeoprophylaxis
by Dr. Isaac Golden